Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ho Ho Holiday Session Special

Someone's having a HO HO Holiday mini session special!!!

I had so much fun at my first mini session that I decided it was time for another one! Three dates to choose from: Nov. 10th, 17th or Dec. 1st! $50 and it'll include a 30 minute session at the location of your choice. I have some recommendations if you would like! After the session you'll get to view an online gallery of your images and you'll get to pick 5 that you'll receive as digital images so you can print them at your convenience!

Don't forget!
With every regular priced session booked in November you'll receive a **FREE** custom holiday photo card designed by yours truly! :)

If you'd like to include a holiday card with your mini session... well, I'm sure that can be arranged :)



No comments:

Post a Comment